Learn to edit your photos like a pro!
Adobe Lightroom Photo Editing Class
Aaron Hogan of Eye Wander Photo will host the full day Adobe Lightroom Photo Editing Class at our Eye Wander studio from 9am-6pm.
Sign up if you're wanting to turn your photos into sellable works of art. is teaching an Editing photo workshop for those seeking to fine tune their photography skills. Aaron will teach you his editing tips and tricks to make your images the best they can be!
- 9:00-9:30 am orientation/overview; setup computers
- 9:30-10:45 am photo shoot at Independence Park to review camera settings and gain stronger composition skills, all show in RAW
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm ingest files into computers
- 12:15-1:15 pm lunch at Izzos on Corporate Blvd (each person should plan on bringing $15)
- 1:30-5:30 pm Adobe Lightroom class
- 5:30-6:00 pm recap and discuss backing up files to external services /hard drives
We are offering the ability to join the class virtually if you do not feel comfortable joining in person.
The registration fee is $150/student (previous students), or $200 for new students.
WHAT TO BRING
- Laptop with Adobe Lightroom CC CLASSIC (not regular CC) installed (download 7 day trial at start of class from Adobe’s website if you need)
- Your cameras/lenses/batteries (we'll shoot at the beginning of class for an hour outdoors, weather permitting)
- A combined total of 50 raw files from two recent photo sessions (NEF, CR2, CR3, ARW, RAF, etc...not JPEG).