5 days of amazing education from Louisiana's most passionate photographer!
Intermediate Photography Class
Class #1 - Jun 01, 2021
Field Trip #1 - Jun 08, 2021
Class #2 - Jun 15, 2021
Field Trip #2 - Jun 22, 2021
Class #3 - Jun 29, 2021
Come join Eye Wander Photo for our 5-part Intermediate Digital Photography class starting June 1, 2021 in Baton Rouge.
Passionate & fun wedding/portrait/commercial photographer Aaron Hogan of Eye Wander Photo in Baton Rouge is teaching 5 non-consecutive days of intermediate level digital photography for those seeking to fine tune their photography skills.
*You must already have a working knowledge of shooting in Manual exposure mode and must own a large aperture (2.8 or larger) lens equal such as a 50mm, 85mm or a 70-200mm 2.8 zoom.*
Gear list is here: http://a.co/eiwqioy
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Exposure: Master proper exposure; Understand Light meter & Histogram, master "M" mode, long exposure shots
- Focus: Focus tracking modes, understanding the power of background/foreground
- Composition: Understanding principles of design and elements of art to create true works of art from your camera
- Lighting: On-camera and off-camera flashes with different angles, correct use of reflectors
- Editing: Using Lightroom, file management & backup, cropping, basic editing
- Posing: Subject placement, background selection, lighting to complement subject
* Lightroom/Photoshop Subscription ($10/mo)
* (2) external hard drives
* 50mm 1.8 lens
* 70-200 f2.8 or 4 ($1000 used - ask me where)
* 35mm 1.8 lens (optional)
$475/student Early Bird Special- $375 if you register before April 30,2021
We have fun on our outdoor field trips. Hands-on learning with Aaron is the most fun way to learn photography!