Advanced Lighting Workshop July 2018
First Half - Jul 21, 2018
Dinner Break - Jul 21, 2018
Second Half - Jul 21, 2018
Eye Wander Photo will be having an Advanced Photo Workshop! Aaron will teach an intense one day Advanced Lighting photography workshop for those seeking to fine tune their photography skills. Aaron will open your eyes to see the light... literally! You must already have a working knowledge of shooting in Manual exposure mode and must own a telephoto lens 100mm or longer. Additionally, a 50mm prime lens or longer is recommended.
The registration fee is $350/student. $50 Discount available if you bring a friend who also registers.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Digital SLR camera made 2007 or later.
- Wide/standard zoom 18-70mm range
- Long zoom 70-300mm range (some variation of this)
- Laptop made after 2010 (running at least Windows 7 or OS X 10.7)
- 35mm, 50mm, or 85mm prime lens with aperture of 2.8 or better (1.8 ideal)
- On-camera flash with wireless trigger
- Light stand for flash