Advanced Lighting Workshop April 2018
First Half- (1:00pm-5pm) - Apr 29, 2018
Dinner Break : 5pm-6pm - Apr 29, 2018
Second Half (6:00pm-9:00pm) - Apr 29, 2018
FULL ITINERARY :
-First Half- (1:00pm-5pm)
- 4 hours shooting outdoors using different types of lighting
- Shooting entirely in RAW using Manual Exposure
-Off Camera Strobe Light
-Instruction on composition, selecting backgrounds, & subject posing
-Dinner Break- (5:00pm-6:00pm)
-Editing in Raw using Adobe Lightroom
-Basic enhancements (crop, color, contrast)
-Advanced dodging/burning in raw
The registration fee is $350/student. $50 Discount available if you bring a friend who also registers.
Eye Wander Photo will be having an Advanced Photo Workshop! Aaron will teach an intense one day Advanced Lighting photography workshop for those seeking to fine tune their photography skills. Aaron will open your eyes to see the light... literally! You must already have a working knowledge of shooting in Manual exposure mode and must own a telephoto lens 100mm or longer. Additionally, a 50mm prime lens or longer is recommended.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Digital SLR camera made 2007 or later.
- Wide/standard zoom 18-70mm range
- Long zoom 70-300mm range (some variation of this)
- Laptop made after 2010 (running at least Windows 7 or OS X 10.7)
- 35mm, 50mm, or 85mm prime lens with aperture of 2.8 or better (1.8 ideal)
- On-camera flash with wireless trigger
- Light stand for flash